We have the largest selection of frame moulding in West Michigan, stocking over 10,000 frame varieties. Many are handcrafted in Europe, and these authentic wood frames come in a variety of stains and finishes. We also carry a large selection of metal frames.
We offer a range of glass options to provide UV protection and manage reflectivity, including Museum Glass, Conservation Glass, Non-glare Glass, Clear Glass, and Plexiglass.
- Museum Glass: Supreme clarity and anti-reflective, with 99% UV protection. It is considered the highest quality available.
- Conservation Glass: Blocks harmful UV light, preventing color loss and cumulative damage. Available in Clear & Non-glare.
- Non-glare Glass: Diffuses reflections for a matte look, with 47% UV protection.
- Clear Glass: A common option, no anti-reflective properties, with 47% UV protection.
- Plexiglass: Lightweight and shatterproof, great for shipping and highly trafficked areas. Available in Clear, Non-glare, Abrasive-Resistant, & Museum.
We offer thousands of conservation grade mat board varieties, including Lignan-free and Acid Free, along with standard wood pulp mat board.
- Museum Mat Board: These Conservation Grade mats are Acid Free and Lignan-free. They are buffered pH neutral to eliminate the acidic nature, and additionally treated to remove lignan, a compound that contributes to discoloration.
- Conservation Mat Board: Another conservation option that has been treated to be Acid Free, though it is not Lignan-free.
- Regular Mat Board: Standard wood pulp matboard, serving a functional role as a spacer between the art and glass, and serving a decorative role by accentuating your art.
Methods: We offer a variety of photo and print mounting options, including Dry Mounting, Photo Mounting, Spray Mounting, Museum Mounting (or Hinging), and Preserve Mounting.
Mount Board: We also offer mount board varieties, including Acid Free foamcore, Regular foamcore, and Gatorboard in both white and black varieties.